March 11, 2006
Keith says I'm NOT allowed to cross the border and smuggle drugs back home.
Dangit! He NEVER lets me do any of the cool things the kids from 90210 got to do. *stomp* *pout*
Posted by bonnie at March 11, 2006 5:42 AM
Posted by: Ed R at March 11, 2006 10:47 AM
Hmmm....I watched a bunch-o-90210 (proudly, as a matter of fact) back in the day, and I don't recall a drug smuggling caper like that. Nevertheless, allow me to sort of tag you and test your 90210 trivia knowledge:
1. Which 90210 character was the first to meet Dylan, and what happened to them? (Hint, it wasn't Brenda).
2. Which "Mamas and the Papas" member and her daughter made seperate appearances on 90210, and who did they play?
4. What kind of car did Brandon drive to school on his and Brenda's first day at West Beverly (Hint: It wasn't Mondale).
5. How many members of the Walsh family were still part of the cast when the show finally ended it's run in 2000?
6. What line did Valerie use to pick up Dylan?
7. What nickname did Nat's brother call him?
8. What fictional TV show did Steve's mom star in?
9. What was the name of the son on said show?
10. Which Melrose Place character did Kelly have an unhealthy crush on?
11. What did Brandon's opponent in the student body presidential election call him?
Posted by: Hal_Perry at March 11, 2006 11:43 AM
how about we go on a secret smuggling mission and we don't tell him? Like on Alias when she used to tell everyone that she worked at a bank.
Posted by: Aimercat at March 11, 2006 2:32 PM
Great... there goes the Xanax hookup.
Posted by: Leemer at March 13, 2006 10:21 AM